Basic Makeup 101 Workshop
22 TOTAL HOURS / 1-week Day-time / 2-weeks Evening
Included in this workshop:
- Professional Makeup Kit
- Professional Brush Set
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
Our Basic Makeup 101 Workshop is designed as an introduction for those who have desire to learn about makeup but are not ready to commit to a professional training program. This workshop starts with the basics, and quickly moves into techniques that are required for the fashion, cosmetics, runway, television and music videos industries.
Over this one-week workshop, students will learn a multitude of techniques that will build confidence and basic skills. This workshop is 22 hours.
Week 1: Monday – Thursday at 10:30am – 4:30pm
Week 1: Monday – Friday at 6:00pm-10:30pm
The curriculum consists of the following:
- History of Makeup Artistry- who, what & when.
- Hygiene & Prepping Techniques
- Foundation Testing, Color Matching & Applications
- Station Setup
- Skin Philosophy, Skin Care Ingredients & Product Knowledge
- Tools, Brushes & Materials (use and functions)
- Step by Step Applications
- Day Makeup
- Shaping & Defining Brows
- Eye Liner Techniques & More!
Prerequisite for this workshop is an interview/meeting with our Admissions Director.
Total: $1695.00 ENROLL
- APRIL 3 – APRIL 6, 2017
- MAY 1 – MAY 4, 2017
- JUNE 5 – JUNE 8, 2017
- JULY 10 – JULY 13, 2017
- AUGUST 7 – AUGUST 10, 2017
- SEPTEMBER 5 – SEPTEMBER 29, 2017
- OCTOBER 2 – OCTOBER 5, 2017
- OCTOBER 30 – NOVEMBER 2, 2017
- NOVEMBER 27 – NOVEMBER 30, 2017
*Evening Course Available