Bridal Makeup and Business Basics Workshop
22 TOTAL HOURS / 1-week Day-time / 2-weeks Evening
Included in this workshop:
- Professional Photo Shoot (with images & set etiquette training)
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
Our Bridal Makeup and Business Basics Workshop is designed to provide the tools needed to start your own freelance business in makeup artistry. This curriculum is mixed with practical and hands-on training, as well as role- playing and theory.
Upon completion of this workshop you will have designed business cards, a resume, and website, as well as established a social media presence while gaining expertise in set etiquette and professional makeup applications. You will master techniques such as false lashes and bridal makeup.
Over this one-week workshop, students will learn a number of hands-on professional techniques that will build confidence and practical business insight for a career in the beauty industry. The makeup applications are geared towards bridal trends and looks, while the techniques range from intermediate to advanced. In addition to gaining expertise with a professional photo shoot to master one of the looks of your choice, on the final day. This Photo shoot* is done within three hours and a professional hair stylist and photographer are on- set to provide high quality images.
*photo shoot is done one week after the workshop
Day class – Monday – Thursday from 10:30am – 4:30pm (PLUS following Friday photo shoot)
Evening class – Monday – Friday at 5:30pm – 10:00pm. (PLUS following Friday or Saturday photo shoot)
The curriculum consists of the following:
- Step-by-Step Bridal Makeup Application
- False Lash Applications (individual & strips)
- Perfecting Red Lip Applications
- Branding & Marketing Your Business
- Invoicing/Receipts, and Rate Cards
- Learning about Building a Website, Social Media & Beauty Applications
- How to Network efficiently in the Beauty Industry
- Perfecting Red Lips
- Contouring Skin
- Smokey Eyes & more!
Prerequisites for this course are: submission of a High School Diploma, GED or College Degree and completion of our 4-week course or verifiable makeup training with equivalent hours.
Total: $1695.00 ENROLL
- APRIL 17 – APRIL 20, 2017
- MAY 15 – MAY 18, 2017
- JUNE 19 – JUNE 22, 2017
- JULY 24 – JULY 27, 2017
- AUGUST 21st – AUGUST 24th, 2017
- SEPTEMBER 18 – SEPTEMBER 21, 2017
- OCTOBER 16 – OCTOBER 19, 2017
- NOVEMBER 13 – NOVEMBER 16, 2017
- DECEMBER 11 – DECEMBER 14, 2017