Fashion and Runway Makeup Class
14 TOTAL HOURS / 4-days Day-time / 4-days Evening
Included in this course:
- Pro Card Membership Applications (over 15)
- Access to the CHICPRO Community
The Fashion and Runway Makeup class can be taken individually for those who have previous makeup training, or as a selected option during the 4-week professional course. During this workshop, you will understand trend forecasting and see how trends are executed into makeup looks within the fashion industry, such as Vogue or W magazine. This course is 14 total hours.
Evening class – Monday – Friday at 5:30pm – 10:00pm
The curriculum consists of the following:
- Understanding Fashion Makeup looks
- Deconstructing the Eyes
- Face Charts/Key Makeup Artists roles
- Backstage at a Fashion Show (what to expect & etiquette)
- Makeup for Ad Campaigns
- Advanced Contour & Highlighting Techniques
- False Lash Applications
- Perfecting Skin Tones & Bone Structure & More!
Prerequisites for this course are: submission of a High School Diploma, GED or College Degree and completion of our 4-week course or verifiable makeup training with equivalent hours.
You must bring your own makeup kit during this workshop
Total: $495.00 ENROLL
- APRIL 24 – APRIL 27, 2017
- MAY 22 – MAY 25, 2017
- JUNE 26 – JUNE 29, 2017
- JULY 31- AUGUST 3, 2017
- AUGUST 28 – AUGUST 31, 2017
- SEPTEMBER 25 – SEPTEMBER 28, 2017
- OCTOBER 23 – OCTOBER 26, 2017
- NOVEMBER 15 – NOVEMBER 20, 2017
- DECEMBER 18 – DECEMBER 21, 2017
*The course schedule may vary and the order listed above is not guaranteed.